This is a collection of work by collaborators and kindred researchers and showcases the variety of research being undertaken exploring the relationship between popular music and the Vietnam War
- Next Stop Is Vietnam A wide-reaching box set of music and companion book relating to the war assembled by Dr. Hugo Keesing.
- The Vietnam War Song Project helmed by Justin Brummer and their pages on Twitter and YouTube an ever-expanding project seeking to assemble a comprehensive discography of the war.
- Justin Brummer on the music of the war for History Today.
- The American Folklife Center's Vietnam War Collections include transcripts, research and a great number of recordings commercial and otherwise of songs addressing the war, songs sung by veterans, and interviews with servicemembers enlisted during the war and draft-resisters alike.
- Dr. Lydia Fish's Vietnam Veteran's Oral History and Folklore Projectis an expansive project that since 1983 has worked to preserve and publicize the songs and folklore of Vietnam veterans. Dr. Fish has overseen the acquisition and curation of a robust and diverse collection of recordings and songbooks written by veterans, often while in-country.
- Bibliography for Dr. Fish's Vietnam Veteran's Oral History and Folklore Project.
- Dr. Fish's Songs of Americans in the Vietnam War, Related Research, and Commercially Available Recordings of Songs of Americans in the Vietnam War provide an expansive overview of music and the war as well as lists of research and recordings of Americans in the war.
- One of the projects produced by the Vietnam Veteran's Oral History and Folklore Project In Country is a commercial collection of songs recorded by American service members during the war, filling a critical lacuna in popular understanding of the war's soundscape.
- The Department of Special Collections at LaSalle University's Connoley library has extensive holdings on the Vietnam War and popular culture including The Last Firebase Archive, a collection of research materials and primary sources compiled and used by Dr. Fish in the writing of The Last Firebase: A Guide to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- The Wikipedia entry for List of Songs About the Vietnam War.